Let's Chat!
I have never played it. But I have read a book where the game is a huge part of the plot xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
WHAT BOOKMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:13 I have never played it. But I have read a book where the game is a huge part of the plot xD
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
My parents don't let me have it
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Well… it is a book called For Whom The Belle Tolls. It is in the book a bit, but there is more backstory elsewhere cause skits on social media and fandom. So I might be overstating the degree it actually appears in the bookVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:13WHAT BOOKMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:13 I have never played it. But I have read a book where the game is a huge part of the plot xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
lol no its fine if you're overstating lmao it still has a presence
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yes it does! And it is hilarious
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
my brother paid for his and downloaded it on my computer by switching to his account in xbox and the microsoft store so I didnt have to pay for the same game. it works for minecraft bedrock, or did anyways idk anymore since I actually own the game as well. But.. I ended up getting Among Us free somehow, so I own it on steam, whether it was free in the first place there and xbox charged or steam discounted it to be free for a little while... lol.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I used to play , but I haven't in ages
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter