Let's Chat!
Hey Axel!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Heya!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
How ya doing?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01How ya doing?
.
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01How ya doing?
.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
Let's Chat!
As Axel or Emi?Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?
.
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Axel, I've never done an RP with anyone that's not rom Hogwarts, want me to owl the idea?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:05As Axel or Emi?Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?
.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
OkiOlivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:06Axel, I've never done an RP with anyone that's not rom Hogwarts, want me to owl the idea?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:05As Axel or Emi?Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?
.
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
On itAxel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:07OkiOlivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:06Axel, I've never done an RP with anyone that's not rom Hogwarts, want me to owl the idea?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:05As Axel or Emi?Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?
.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |