Let's Chat!
Good luckRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:34 Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!
|
|
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:34 Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!
Let's Chat!
hi Olivia!
Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Just not too quiet I think my 2 years experience playing amongus some how payed offMelissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 09:31Yep, moral of the story, just stay quiet to not be suspectedLotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:00Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!
Let's Chat!
Oh my goodness, so am I! I'm doing the bobsled too!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:41 hi Olivia!
Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Let's Chat!
woo! good luck with it!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:47Oh my goodness, so am I! I'm doing the bobsled too!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:41 hi Olivia!
Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Thank you, you as well!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:51woo! good luck with it!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:47Oh my goodness, so am I! I'm doing the bobsled too!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:41 hi Olivia!
Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Let's Chat!
Oh? I think Axel may have a few more. Let me go check!
Let's Chat!
Yepppp. 464
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter