OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:34 Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!
Good luck ^^

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:34 Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!
Good luck!

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Olivia!

Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around :)
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 09:31
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:00
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:45 Heyy guys
Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!
Yep, moral of the story, just stay quiet to not be suspected
Just not too quiet I think my 2 years experience playing amongus some how payed off

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:41 hi Olivia!

Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around :)
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Oh my goodness, so am I! I'm doing the bobsled too!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:47
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:41 hi Olivia!

Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around :)
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Oh my goodness, so am I! I'm doing the bobsled too!!!
woo! good luck with it!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: You just reminded me that I have two posts to make for figure skating. Once for Av and one for Dyl. At least I know what I'm going to be doing instead of finishing up my study guide for the midterm for my math class. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:47
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:41 hi Olivia!

Miles is doing the bobsled event for the Olympics so he's around :)
Still mopey, still dramatic, still taking a liking to his bestie
Oh my goodness, so am I! I'm doing the bobsled too!!!
woo! good luck with it!
Thank you, you as well!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:35 Npc talk? Oooh!
I neglect my Ilvermony boy sooooo much
Oh? I think Axel may have a few more. Let me go check!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Yepppp. 464

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter