Let's Chat!
Thanks @Julia Evans!! I would quote but I have butter fingers so I just @ you instead lol!!
PS: Can we be friends btw?
PS: Can we be friends btw?
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Let's Chat!
Ofc! You don't need to ask!Angel Dayes wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 06:12 Thanks @Julia Evans!! I would quote but I have butter fingers so I just @ you instead lol!!
PS: Can we be friends btw?
Let's Chat!
HAPPY FRIYAYYYY!
Let's Chat!
YAAAAAY
Let's Chat!
Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
Let's Chat!
No clue plus I don't even know where to find itMirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:09 Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
Let's Chat!
The links here. You can read past ones on the page.Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:12No clue plus I don't even know where to find itMirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:09 Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
Let's Chat!
Oo tyyMirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:14The links here. You can read past ones on the page.Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:12No clue plus I don't even know where to find itMirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:09 Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
Let's Chat!
Heyy guys
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morning!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio