OOC Let's Chat!

Why do I love Durmstrang so much 😭

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized that Tenusa would be great for Diana

Diana β€’ Ravenclaw | Latoya β€’ TenΕ«sa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! El beat me to it, but I was about to say you should come to Ilvermony! Especially if you want a male iNPC since Dyl has very few guy friends. :lol:

Though his best friend is a girl! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Summer's best friend is a boy! (Dylan is the pretty much only person I have constitantly role played with beside Mikey...)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
β„‚π•™π•šπ•π•• 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I thought about Ilvermony but then I was looking at other schools and figured that Koldovstoretz was the one for my inpc cause i want him to be a wolfy

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
ilvermorny

yayyyy

sta β€’ 5 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 6
Ellie PC
wis β€’ 8 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 5
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5
Summer iNPC
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Castelo is great! I think my iNPC is currently planned for Ilvermorny though

Previously: Logan Baird
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!
But might start as a first year though, let's see!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 Why do I love Durmstrang so much 😭
Me too :ninja: It's my first choice actually hahahahah but I'm open to other schools :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!
But might start as a first year though, let's see!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 Why do I love Durmstrang so much 😭
Me too :ninja: It's my first choice actually hahahahah but I'm open to other schools :P
I need to read all the lore again, while not being half asleep, to be sure but I think it might be mine too O.O But I still have like… four months, so no decision will be made in haste xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden banner :]
Reducio
Image posted by the member

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows