Let's Chat!
Why do I love Durmstrang so much
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Yes! El beat me to it, but I was about to say you should come to Ilvermony! Especially if you want a male iNPC since Dyl has very few guy friends. 
Though his best friend is a girl!
Though his best friend is a girl!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Summer's best friend is a boy! (Dylan is the pretty much only person I have constitantly role played with beside Mikey...)
Let's Chat!
I thought about Ilvermony but then I was looking at other schools and figured that Koldovstoretz was the one for my inpc cause i want him to be a wolfy
Let's Chat!
ilvermorny
yayyyy
yayyyy
| sta β’ 5 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 6 Ellie PC wis β’ 8 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 5 | β β β β β β ππππ πππ ππ₯ππ£ β β |
Let's Chat!
Castelo is great! I think my iNPC is currently planned for Ilvermorny though
Previously: Logan Baird
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
But might start as a first year though, let's see!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!
Me too
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
I need to read all the lore again, while not being half asleep, to be sure but I think it might be mine too O.O But I still have like⦠four months, so no decision will be made in haste xDZephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:53But might start as a first year though, let's see!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!
Me tooIt's my first choice actually hahahahah but I'm open to other schools
![]()
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Eden banner :]
Reducio

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows