OOC Let's Chat!

I might have done something stupid it is stupid but I refuse to admit it

It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 22:44 I might have done something stupid it is stupid but I refuse to admit it

It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired
Gosh I've done that myself

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 22:44 I might have done something stupid it is stupid but I refuse to admit it

It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired
well if you’re reading it… read the castelo lore first :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
what about beaux??!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Or Mahou?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
castelo is the best imo (no hate to the other schools!)
all my iNPCs will always be castelo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys! I am in the middle of watching a show cause I was bored and it is halarious! I cannot stop laughing!!
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 26 Feb 2026, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Which one, gng?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Final season of X-Files...

Let's go :meninblack:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone