Let's Chat!
I might have done something stupid it is stupid but I refuse to admit it
It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired
It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
...
Let's Chat!
Gosh I've done that myselfMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 22:44 I might have done something stupid it is stupid but I refuse to admit it
It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired
Let's Chat!
well if you’re reading it… read the castelo lore first :]Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 22:44 I might have done something stupid it is stupid but I refuse to admit it
It is almost midnight, and I just decided to read all lore of the other wizarding schools right now, and thereby I am no longer tired
Let's Chat!
what about beaux??!
Let's Chat!
Or Mahou?
Let's Chat!
Guys! I am in the middle of watching a show cause I was bored and it is halarious! I cannot stop laughing!!
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 26 Feb 2026, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Which one, gng?
Let's Chat!
Final season of X-Files...
Let's go
Let's go
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone