OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:26 Er, cable tv is the thing where you used to be able to access different channels (some you had to pay extra for...)
Image posted by the member

I am not sure how to describe it but prime is a subscription service, I'm not aware of it being on cable as a channel? It is its own app, it's own service.
It’s subscription since I have it and not cable.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep. Don't have cable... Cuz of no TV license :rofl:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
is it nice not having tv :nod:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I've never complained about not having cable!

Saves me money! Otherwise I'd still be paying for programmes/channels I won't watch :P

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
hi HiO!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Blue bird! :bird:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: emmy/casey!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
How's you?? :blue_heart:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:38
hi HiO!! <3
Hi! I love the profile picture!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:26 Er, cable tv is the thing where you used to be able to access different channels (some you had to pay extra for...)
Image posted by the member

I am not sure how to describe it but prime is a subscription service, I'm not aware of it being on cable as a channel? It is its own app, it's own service.
It’s subscription since I have it and not cable.
Niceeeee, I got my PS as a birthday gift this year (technically last)why would you mis cable TV @Vladislav Liam Gunther?!?!?!?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency