Let's Chat!
It’s subscription since I have it and not cable.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:26 Er, cable tv is the thing where you used to be able to access different channels (some you had to pay extra for...)
I am not sure how to describe it but prime is a subscription service, I'm not aware of it being on cable as a channel? It is its own app, it's own service.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yep. Don't have cable... Cuz of no TV license
Let's Chat!
is it nice not having tv :nod:
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I've never complained about not having cable!
Saves me money! Otherwise I'd still be paying for programmes/channels I won't watch
Saves me money! Otherwise I'd still be paying for programmes/channels I won't watch
Let's Chat!
hi HiO!!
Let's Chat!
Blue bird!
Let's Chat!
emmy/casey!!
Let's Chat!
How's you??
Let's Chat!
Hi! I love the profile picture!
Let's Chat!
Niceeeee, I got my PS as a birthday gift this year (technically last)why would you mis cable TV @Vladislav Liam Gunther?!?!?!?!Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:28It’s subscription since I have it and not cable.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:26 Er, cable tv is the thing where you used to be able to access different channels (some you had to pay extra for...)
I am not sure how to describe it but prime is a subscription service, I'm not aware of it being on cable as a channel? It is its own app, it's own service.
