OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:17
hope you feel better, emmy!! <3
Brookie!! :wow:

Thank you! <3 I'm sure I'll be tip top in no time! Gonna see if Ma can make me some of her good soup. That usually helps shift it ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:13 We love a good rant
well it is irrelevant because I was talking about not liking a show that's filming real life arrests verses fictional, and that's just a topic I'd like to not talk about publicly LOL, so that's why I removed my rant before posting

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:22
Tes Cadell wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:13 We love a good rant
well it is irrelevant because I was talking about not liking a show that's filming real life arrests verses fictional, and that's just a topic I'd like to not talk about publicly LOL, so that's why I removed my rant before posting
Well if you don't want to that's fine,
how was ur day?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:16
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:11 :bee:! :wow:
How are you? Are you still sick??
Afraid so... :sad:

This is becoming a hobby at this point :lol:
Oh no! That's terrible. That happens to my mom too. Hope you get better soon!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:21
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:17
hope you feel better, emmy!! <3
Brookie!! :wow:

Thank you! <3 I'm sure I'll be tip top in no time! Gonna see if Ma can make me some of her good soup. That usually helps shift it ^^
emmy!! :wow:
soup sounds good! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I may have some soup tonight too, we’ll have to see! I hope you feel so much better, Emily!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! What’s everyone up to?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii morninggg everyone!! :wow:
Heyoo Izzyy ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:30 Hiiii morninggg everyone!! :wow:
Heyoo Izzyy ^^
Morning!