Let's Chat!
Brookie!!
Thank you!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
well it is irrelevant because I was talking about not liking a show that's filming real life arrests verses fictional, and that's just a topic I'd like to not talk about publicly LOL, so that's why I removed my rant before posting
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Well if you don't want to that's fine,Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:22well it is irrelevant because I was talking about not liking a show that's filming real life arrests verses fictional, and that's just a topic I'd like to not talk about publicly LOL, so that's why I removed my rant before posting
how was ur day?
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Oh no! That's terrible. That happens to my mom too. Hope you get better soon!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:16Afraid so...
This is becoming a hobby at this point![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:21Brookie!!
Thank you!I'm sure I'll be tip top in no time! Gonna see if Ma can make me some of her good soup. That usually helps shift it
![]()
emmy!!![]()
soup sounds good!
Let's Chat!
Hiiii morninggg everyone!! 
Heyoo Izzyy
Heyoo Izzyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Morning!
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ
!