Let's Chat!
Bree! Mafia restarted voting has begun.Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:26DO you want me to edit it? Just owl me what need to be edited and I'll do itJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:19Same! I was gonna edit it, but I was out of credits so I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A DAY!!!!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:05I like this one!Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)
Reducio
Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Reducio
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
It was Bree, I watched her pull the knife out
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
You aren’t in mafia you can join next round. Haha very funny
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
How dare you!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Guys!
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Let's Chat!
Good night!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

