OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:26
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:19
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:05
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56

Google ai studio
So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Image posted by the member
I like this one!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Same! I was gonna edit it, but I was out of credits so I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A DAY!!!!!!!
DO you want me to edit it? Just owl me what need to be edited and I'll do it
Bree! Mafia restarted voting has begun.

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
It was Bree, I watched her pull the knife out

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:29 It was Bree, I watched her pull the knife out
You aren’t in mafia you can join next round. Haha very funny

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:29 It was Bree, I watched her pull the knife out
How dare you!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Guys!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:36 Goodnight Guys!

Good night!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally, finally about to leave class for the day!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
…

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
….

Hiiii