OOC Let's Chat!

Aurelia Valentine wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:56 Hello. :]
Hi Aurelia!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
Love them!

I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours :cry2:
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit sooooo
I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfps

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event! :cute:

Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
Love them!

I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours :cry2:
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit sooooo
I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfps
So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
do you have the outfit picture too?

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone! :sleep:

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:00
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46

Love them!

I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours :cry2:
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit sooooo
I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfps
So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...
like this?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 18 Feb 2026, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:25
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:00
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit sooooo
I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfps
So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...
like this?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Wait that looks soooo good omg

OOC Let's Chat!
yeah the prompt was me copying the avatar in, and using
"Can you give her an ice skating outfit, modest, in the tundra and snow. She needs blue hair, maybe an underlying layer of baby blue and then a main color of a darker shade of blue."

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:25
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:00
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:58
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:55
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers pictures
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit sooooo
I use a website called Google ai studios for my pfps
So I actually have the basic pic, just need ChatGPT to make ONE edit...
like this?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
No! No offense, but Lia looks so baby-ish! plush that isn't her outfit. Check my koldovstoretz figure skating post to find the outfit

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius