Let's Chat!
I think everyone looks alike and is equally as modest as they can be.Milica Vranekova wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:36it must be so weird living in a touristy area. imagine i've like visited that tourist town (i haven't but imagine). i could've, you know, walked by you without realising (you would've probably fainted upon seeing my grace and beauty).Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:32 @Casey Stone Tourists?
Yeahh... I think that's why everything has gone up here in this town. I live in a tourist town![]()
In the next town over, they have a bunch of the junk 5 dollars or less shops (not worth it, trust me), in the mountains, there's even more of the junk stores but they're not 5 dollars, they're not even american made. They advertise it as american made, but they were made in china, in singapore, or in taiwan (amongst other countries). People really only come here for the theme park but also for the mountains.
It's not really worth coming down here unless you planned on going broke in about a few hours on things that will only grant temporary fun or happiness.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Many people from other cities and states migrate to my city I could guess the city but will not give away your locationJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:37 The entire city I live in is KNOWN for touristy destinations I'm not telling u the country cause then it gives away my location since its a small country
Let's Chat!
I used to live in karnataka (not saying city) but left a few years back. They were the best years of my life I'm kinda curious what you think so can you pls owl me ur guess?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:40Many people from other cities and states migrate to my city I could guess the city but will not give away your locationJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:37 The entire city I live in is KNOWN for touristy destinations I'm not telling u the country cause then it gives away my location since its a small country
Let's Chat!
@Casey Stone - Hmm, honestly I just wish everything could be free
but then I think no one would want to work and everything would be dysfunctional. 
@Nick Jameson - yk I'd say that we have that but asides from a few electric scooter here and there, we don't really have a lot of people riding anything other than a car. We don't even have a trolley here. (Well, in the next town and in the mountains there are but not here).
The city near me though does have a lot of people walking, riding bikes and electric scooters though so I can't say it isn't used at all. But it isn't used in my area so that's never really been a worry for people in my town.
--
Why does it sound like you're playing chicken? (I have done stupid chicken games that I will not talk about here
)
but then I think no one would want to work and everything would be dysfunctional. @Nick Jameson - yk I'd say that we have that but asides from a few electric scooter here and there, we don't really have a lot of people riding anything other than a car. We don't even have a trolley here. (Well, in the next town and in the mountains there are but not here).
The city near me though does have a lot of people walking, riding bikes and electric scooters though so I can't say it isn't used at all. But it isn't used in my area so that's never really been a worry for people in my town.
--
Why does it sound like you're playing chicken? (I have done stupid chicken games that I will not talk about here
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
unfortunately that's the case in most tourist areas nowadaysVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:40I think everyone looks alike and is equally as modest as they can be.Milica Vranekova wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:36it must be so weird living in a touristy area. imagine i've like visited that tourist town (i haven't but imagine). i could've, you know, walked by you without realising (you would've probably fainted upon seeing my grace and beauty).Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:32 @Casey Stone Tourists?
Yeahh... I think that's why everything has gone up here in this town. I live in a tourist town![]()
In the next town over, they have a bunch of the junk 5 dollars or less shops (not worth it, trust me), in the mountains, there's even more of the junk stores but they're not 5 dollars, they're not even american made. They advertise it as american made, but they were made in china, in singapore, or in taiwan (amongst other countries). People really only come here for the theme park but also for the mountains.
It's not really worth coming down here unless you planned on going broke in about a few hours on things that will only grant temporary fun or happiness.
Let's Chat!
I live on a farm (not a crop farm) so I don’t have to dodge anyone usually. I only have 2 neighbors and we all live a short ways away from each other so I don’t think I’ve ever dodged a mad biker. Though I have dodged a speedy driver with my own car before.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I live in a city where most people learn how to ride a bike when there in year 1Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 13:45 @Casey Stone - Hmm, honestly I just wish everything could be freebut then I think no one would want to work and everything would be dysfunctional.
@Nick Jameson - yk I'd say that we have that but asides from a few electric scooter here and there, we don't really have a lot of people riding anything other than a car. We don't even have a trolley here. (Well, in the next town and in the mountains there are but not here).
The city near me though does have a lot of people walking, riding bikes and electric scooters though so I can't say it isn't used at all. But it isn't used in my area so that's never really been a worry for people in my town.
--
Why does it sound like you're playing chicken? (I have done stupid chicken games that I will not talk about here)
Mostly because we are really flat with like one hill and that’s man made the majority of it