OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 17:19 Nooooo!

I've got the cold again! :cry2:
oh no! Hope you feel better soon...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya! :biggrin:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

peter smith 𔓘 brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions here, but I'm currently participating in the Ice Hockey event and am just so confused on all the moves. So in the thread, we write on how we feel, and then our captain (my team already choose) will send actions?

Like, so each side sends in actions per position or what? I'm just so confused in general. :cry:

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall my pinterest isn't working is any of yalls?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 19:21 Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions here, but I'm currently participating in the Ice Hockey event and am just so confused on all the moves. So in the thread, we write on how we feel, and then our captain (my team already choose) will send actions?

Like, so each side sends in actions per position or what? I'm just so confused in general. :cry:
I assume it's like normal sports, so yes? That might be more of an Aulis question for confirmation
@Aulis Vorozheykin

--
I dont use pinterest :pensive;

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I checked its reddit and turns out it's not just me dealing with the problem but a bunch of others are too but it's most likely they're working on it its showing me Batman stuff I'm not even that interested in Batman

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff