OOC Let's Chat!

Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:57 Heyo :bye:
Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:58
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:57 Heyo :bye:
Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better
ya think? It had seven fingers tho, so I deiced to change it...

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:58
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:57 Heyo :bye:
Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better
ya think? It had seven fingers tho, so I deiced to change it...
Both look good tho How did it make 7 fingers? Lemme guess, AI?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:58
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:57 Heyo :bye:
Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better
ya think? It had seven fingers tho, so I deiced to change it...
ohhhh niceee... i like this too!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:07
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:58
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:57 Heyo :bye:
Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better
ya think? It had seven fingers tho, so I deiced to change it...
Both look good tho How did it make 7 fingers? Lemme guess, AI?

Yeah, since Ada looks so unusual, I usually have to resort to ai...

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:24
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:07
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:58
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:57 Heyo :bye:
Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better
ya think? It had seven fingers tho, so I deiced to change it...
Both look good tho How did it make 7 fingers? Lemme guess, AI?

Yeah, since Ada looks so unusual, I usually have to resort to ai...
Same... Blue hair is unusual...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Chinese New Year!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
At least you managed to get your image have a problem I had to cut out part of my original appearance because I couldn’t get a decent pfp with blue glasses and wild curly hair

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:33
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:24
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:07
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 14:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 13:58

Hi! Love the new pfp tho ur old one was better
ya think? It had seven fingers tho, so I deiced to change it...
Both look good tho How did it make 7 fingers? Lemme guess, AI?

Yeah, since Ada looks so unusual, I usually have to resort to ai...
Same... Blue hair is unusual...
*nods knowingly*

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8