OOC Let's Chat!

@Lily what test did you have?
Good luck for your results!

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
okay so by uncomfortable sleep I meant that I have like that plasticy thingy on my bed to keep my mattress from being ruined thanks to the cat deciding he would be a jerk and pee on my bed sometimes.

Well, I needed to wash my black fitted sheet and all, so that meant that I was sleeping on the plastic cover thingy. I *hate* how it feels and how it's almost as if adhesive and all, but also cold at the same time, and it made me wake up like 4 times in two hours.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:06 @Lily what test did you have?
Good luck for your results!
Hi Tes! Welcome to hio! Just letting you lnow, to mention someone, click the @ button on your tool bar then type in the full name

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Oops mb

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:10 Oops mb
Its alright! I did the same mistake when I was new...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:02 And i just came back from a test ......
Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:02 And i just came back from a test ......
Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....
Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subject

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:02 And i just came back from a test ......
Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....
Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subject
Thanks.... It was of social science,my least favourite subject

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:13
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:02 And i just came back from a test ......
Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....
Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subject
Thanks.... It was of social science,y leats favourite subject
Oof... we dont have ss here but we have something similar

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:13
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04

Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....
Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subject
Thanks.... It was of social science,y leats favourite subject
Oof... we dont have ss here but we have something similar
Geo and politics?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9