Let's Chat!
Whats defenestration?
What’s up?Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:25Hiii Laasya!!
Let's Chat!
maybe another time
I gotta sleep now byeeee
*waves*
Joseph Sims has disconnected from the server.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Night!Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:30maybe another time
I gotta sleep now byeeee![]()
*waves*
Joseph Sims has disconnected from the server.
Let's Chat!
The act of throwing people out of windowsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:29 Whats defenestration?What’s up?Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:25Hiii Laasya!!
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
I'm almost to 2k words for this solo.
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
So you’re planning on throwing Jose out of the window? Go for itElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:31The act of throwing people out of windowsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:29 Whats defenestration?What’s up?Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:25Hiii Laasya!!
Let's Chat!
WOW!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
My longest solo is only like 1500!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |