OOC Let's Chat!

Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:52
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:46
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:45
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Reducio
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.

DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!

What school is the inpc
she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total opposite
so equally despicable
well.. yes. she is also despicable but for a whole other reason.
Reducio
Image posted by the member

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
lowk I want to dethaw the fake crab meat I have and make something with it for lunch

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
do it

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:13 do it
Ah, but we've had lots of spaghetti ;-;

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Ooo! Crab meat is delicious! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:16
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:13 do it
Ah, but we've had lots of spaghetti ;-;
wym spaghetti
call me boring but lunch is bread with like a topping

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Ew bread (I hate chewing them)

Oh I tend to do the easy thing and throw noodles or spaghetti sticks into boiling water. Every once in a while I do somethnig with [fake] crab meat and noodles because I like it, but we've had more spaghetti over the last two months than I have had last year.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
so you just eat dry spaghetti (cooked) with crab meat

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝