OOC Let's Chat!

I hope you can have a good sleep Lotus!

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m just about to post some Cinder lore! It’s the longest bit of Rp writing I’ve ever done!!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:25
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:
Jose! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:25
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:
JOSEEEEEE!!!
How are you :3

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:25
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:
JOSEEEEEE!!!
How are you :3
I'm good, studying hard for ma exams :cryhappy: you?

Hii Laasya!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:58 I’m just about to post some Cinder lore! It’s the longest bit of Rp writing I’ve ever done!!
I read it! Your character has really fun lore.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:51
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:25
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:
JOSEEEEEE!!!
How are you :3
I'm good, studying hard for ma exams :cryhappy: you?

Hii Laasya!
How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:53
Cinder Blaze wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:58 I’m just about to post some Cinder lore! It’s the longest bit of Rp writing I’ve ever done!!
I read it! Your character has really fun lore.
Thanks!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!