OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, guys, I have 200 posts!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 06:32 Oh, guys, I have 200 posts!
Congratulations!

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 06:32 Oh, guys, I have 200 posts!
Congratzzz Diana!! ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello :>

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

OOC Let's Chat!
How is uuu Also ur ency is soo pretty!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 How is uuu Also ur ency is soo pretty!
Awww tysm!
I'm good, trying to write replies right now xdd
How about you?

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good but I really should be asleep rn :]

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff