OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:49
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:44 gonna play mc with logan and lear :D
MC? Like Minecraft?
Yes :D there's dinosaurs in this mod pack so I'm gonna try to figure out how to tame them (and candy animals and monsters, really just different variants of animals and monsters based on what cave they're in- I gotta go to the Primordal caves to get the dinosaurs, but I gotta find that first)
Lucky! That sounds so fun! I played mc last night. I was playing a new hardcore and trying to work on my house when a creeper came out of nowhere and blew me up. At least I wasn't far into the world yet. :lol:

Edit: New chapter out! Beware! It's a major cliffhanger! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:45 *gasp!*

Supernova!!
:wow: How's you?

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii allllll!!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:51
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:32 Night guys.....
Night Lily!
Night Lils!

Hey Laasya!
Hi Jules! I posted the audition r.p
ik just saw it! tysm for voting Viva La vida!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:45 *gasp!*

Supernova!!
:wow: How's you?
Just got back from grocery shopping!

How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Night Guys!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Julia! <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lindsey! How are you?

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 17:43
Nova Astron wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:45 *gasp!*

Supernova!!
:wow: How's you?
Just got back from grocery shopping!

How's you?? :cute:
Pretty good! Finally got a week of holidays to myself :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm