How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 - I’m afraid this is my first time seeing you around here! Welcome to h.io, it’s nice to meet you!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alyss! Hiiii :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 - Hi there Joseph, nice to see you! I always appreciate your enthusiastic greeting, I hope you’re having a good day :)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 thanksss :happy: hope ya have a great day tooo :>
I just got up haha got a day ahead of me

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasya!!! :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!