Let's Chat!
AVA!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Why are you running 6 miles
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
6 miles is 9.65606 Km
Wow Ava! Almost 10k!!
Let's Chat!
I had a free afternoon
Let's Chat!
Wish I had a free life and vacation everydayAva Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57I had a free afternoon![]()
Let's Chat!
Lucky! Though I've had a free day pretty much and took my sister's cat out on a short walk/run. That was chaotic.Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57I had a free afternoon![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I only run on Saturdays lol
Let's Chat!
Me too… even if I only had an hour more everyday, that would make such a huge difference.Akeem Toussaint wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 23:03Wish I had a free life and vacation everydayAva Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57I had a free afternoon![]()