OOC Let's Chat!

3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:15 3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!
Why are you running 6 miles

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
How much is 6 miles in kilometers?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:33 How much is 6 miles in kilometers?
6 miles is 9.65606 Km

Wow Ava! Almost 10k!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:22
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:15 3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!
Why are you running 6 miles
I had a free afternoon 🤷‍♀️

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:22
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:15 3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!
Why are you running 6 miles
I had a free afternoon 🤷‍♀️
Wish I had a free life and vacation everyday

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:22
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:15 3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!
Why are you running 6 miles
I had a free afternoon 🤷‍♀️
Lucky! Though I've had a free day pretty much and took my sister's cat out on a short walk/run. That was chaotic. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I only run on Saturdays lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Akeem Toussaint wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 23:03
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:22
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:15 3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!
Why are you running 6 miles
I had a free afternoon 🤷‍♀️
Wish I had a free life and vacation everyday
Me too… even if I only had an hour more everyday, that would make such a huge difference.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi