OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:32
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?
lol no... single pringle
Same here and proud to be it! :lol:
lol in my opinion, i'm to young o date, but I'm still a hopeless romantic... how does that work

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
i think i'm too young to date, plus i'd rather be single till after my 25s maybe? or 20s

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:34 Forever single ^^
I feel that! I’ve never dated anyone and have been happier because of it! I may someday, but I’m far from ready right now. I honestly like my independence. :lol:
Took the words outta my mouth!

I've told this story before but it still makes me chuckle...

My good friend from uni has been dating her boyfriend for a few years now. He's quiet but lovely. They get along really well. They're the exact picture of "aww" ^^

My friend went away to France for a year abroad programme and the night before she flew out, she was feeling really worried and anxious. Usual travel jitters! And while her boyfriend was helping her pack, he jokingly mocked her while she was doing the usual, "What if... But what about..." scenarios in a silly voice.

She told me about that when she came home after her year away, the two of us laughing over it.

Fast forward a week later, we meet up with her fella for lunch. Can't remember how we got onto it, but I talked about not having the time or patience for romance. She retells the story from that night before she flew out and her fella jumped in with the mocking voice he did and the three of us were laughing about it.

Afterwards she leaned over to me and said, "Exhibit A" :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I find valintines day so annoying, generally. I don’t see the point in a whole day all about love.
However, that is probably slightly because of the fact that I’ve never dated anyone, and (it seems like) I never will!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
A song to nourish the culture.
Boa Musica! (Portugues word)


Remember faith and love, these will be your most powerful spells.

**In real life, my ideal wand would be acacia wood with a dragon heartstring core, but what can i do, right?

In real life, my house is also Ravenclaw. **

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted on here :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 16:15 Good night everyone!
Good night Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It's friday for me still so That means it's my cousin's birthday and Luna lovegood's birthday

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
niceeee did you?
lol no... single pringle
Lol I didn't really get valentines outside of like elementary school, but even then I only got them from like one person.

Its ok lol I was never a popular kid.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark