Let's Chat!
lol in my opinion, i'm to young o date, but I'm still a hopeless romantic... how does that workAvery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:32Same here and proud to be it!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13lol no... single pringleJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53niceeee did you?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them![]()
Let's Chat!
i think i'm too young to date, plus i'd rather be single till after my 25s maybe? or 20s
Let's Chat!
Took the words outta my mouth!Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:37I feel that! I’ve never dated anyone and have been happier because of it! I may someday, but I’m far from ready right now. I honestly like my independence.![]()
I've told this story before but it still makes me chuckle...
My good friend from uni has been dating her boyfriend for a few years now. He's quiet but lovely. They get along really well. They're the exact picture of "aww"
My friend went away to France for a year abroad programme and the night before she flew out, she was feeling really worried and anxious. Usual travel jitters! And while her boyfriend was helping her pack, he jokingly mocked her while she was doing the usual, "What if... But what about..." scenarios in a silly voice.
She told me about that when she came home after her year away, the two of us laughing over it.
Fast forward a week later, we meet up with her fella for lunch. Can't remember how we got onto it, but I talked about not having the time or patience for romance. She retells the story from that night before she flew out and her fella jumped in with the mocking voice he did and the three of us were laughing about it.
Afterwards she leaned over to me and said, "Exhibit A"
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I find valintines day so annoying, generally. I don’t see the point in a whole day all about love.
However, that is probably slightly because of the fact that I’ve never dated anyone, and (it seems like) I never will!
However, that is probably slightly because of the fact that I’ve never dated anyone, and (it seems like) I never will!
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted on here :]
Let's Chat!
Good night Laasya!
Let's Chat!
It's friday for me still so That means it's my cousin's birthday and Luna lovegood's birthday
Let's Chat!
Lol I didn't really get valentines outside of like elementary school, but even then I only got them from like one person.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 15:13lol no... single pringleJulia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:53niceeee did you?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 14:46 2/3 of my friends got valentines... I'm so happy for them
Its ok lol I was never a popular kid.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark