Let's Chat!
nope! we’ve had to make new ones due to too many posts in one forum which makes the thread glitchAyuka Takahashi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:54 Gng, I'm actually curious, do they make a new chat every year?
Let's Chat!
When this is the last message from you in this chatSolomon Lear wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 19:57 A quick reminder: Let's Chat is not a place to advertise your shop. We are a non-solicitating forum. If someone is looking for a place to shop, they can seek you out in the advert thread.
I miss you lear come back I live in the dungeons now
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Omfg I am so nervous right now!
Let's Chat!
Why??
Let's Chat!
why? I literally just woke up, so if my brain doesn't function then its not my fault...
Let's Chat!
I have Cif tmw!
Let's Chat!
ooooo nice! Good luck!
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I need it
Let's Chat!
Thanks!