Let's Chat!
When I want to work on chapter 3 of mine and yet am distracted by the idea of making people look like me in a roblox game.. (I like making people look like me (laser codes 2,2,1) when I'm the scientist in that Daycare game lol.)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
A quick reminder: Let's Chat is not a place to advertise your shop. We are a non-solicitating forum. If someone is looking for a place to shop, they can seek you out in the advert thread.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Let's Chat!
Completely true!Solomon Lear wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 19:57 A quick reminder: Let's Chat is not a place to advertise your shop. We are a non-solicitating forum. If someone is looking for a place to shop, they can seek you out in the advert thread.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I've gone to bed before at 11:00 at night and had to wake up at 5:45 am for school. That was a rough day. . .Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:30 Finally going to sleep. Goodnight guys! JUST REALIZED ITS 10:30 HERE!!!
HOW WILL I WAKE UP AT 5:30 FOR SCHOOL?!?!?!?!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*skips in*
Let's Chat!
*skips in after Emi*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*places daisies in Joseph's hair*
Let's Chat!
*twirls*
*looks around for choco*
*looks around for choco*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.