OOC Let's Chat!

Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:54 Gng, I'm actually curious, do they make a new chat every year?
nope! we’ve had to make new ones due to too many posts in one forum which makes the thread glitch

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 19:57 A quick reminder: Let's Chat is not a place to advertise your shop. We are a non-solicitating forum. If someone is looking for a place to shop, they can seek you out in the advert thread.
When this is the last message from you in this chat

I miss you lear come back I live in the dungeons now :weary:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Omfg I am so nervous right now!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 02:13 Omfg I am so nervous right now!
Why??

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 02:13 Omfg I am so nervous right now!
why? I literally just woke up, so if my brain doesn't function then its not my fault...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I have Cif tmw!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 02:17 I have Cif tmw!
ooooo nice! Good luck!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 02:18
Hazel Nelson wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 02:17 I have Cif tmw!
ooooo nice! Good luck!
Thanks! I need it :lol:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|