OOC Let's Chat!

Wait what? You guys didn't know?!?!?!?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
No!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*blinks* Ok.... ever since I found out 3 years back, I've kinda dissed ppt and not used it at all unless nessecarry

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
No one told me that I could make a PowerPoint on canvas this is work changing

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:14 No one told me that I could make a PowerPoint on canvas this is work changing
What do, is take a blank presentation, then search for a template, and then just edit the template

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 01:37 *gasp!*

You can make Powerpoints using Canva??! :wow:
You can make videos through Canva as well.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:19 Hiii
Hi Topaz!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:17
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:14 No one told me that I could make a PowerPoint on canvas this is work changing
What do, is take a blank presentation, then search for a template, and then just edit the template
Yesssss! Thank you!!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff