Let's Chat!
Wait what? You guys didn't know?!?!?!?!
Let's Chat!
*blinks* Ok.... ever since I found out 3 years back, I've kinda dissed ppt and not used it at all unless nessecarry
Let's Chat!
No one told me that I could make a PowerPoint on canvas this is work changing
Let's Chat!
What do, is take a blank presentation, then search for a template, and then just edit the templateLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:14 No one told me that I could make a PowerPoint on canvas this is work changing
Let's Chat!
You can make videos through Canva as well.
Let's Chat!
Hi Topaz!
Let's Chat!
Yesssss! Thank you!!!!Julia Evans wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:17What do, is take a blank presentation, then search for a template, and then just edit the templateLotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 02:14 No one told me that I could make a PowerPoint on canvas this is work changing