OOC Let's Chat!

Lookee here… Subject: 🩸💀MAFIA RESTARTED 💀🩸 and here.. Subject: Style Inspo: The Climbing plant also @Lily Clarke I think you’ll like da style inspo one!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
hii. gentle reminder: please do not advertise here. we have an advertisement thread for that reason <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 18:58
hii. gentle reminder: please do not advertise here. we have an advertisement thread for that reason <3
Ok tysm for da info

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Can I advertise for games room thing? If yes Join the WEREWOLF Game!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 20:30 Can I advertise for games room thing? If yes Join the WEREWOLF Game!
If it's still open I've applied

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks so much!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 20:30 Can I advertise for games room thing? If yes Join the WEREWOLF Game!
As far as I know, no, but anyone that does know feel free to correct me! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Woooohooo!

Got more spells added to Casey's trunk! ^^

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all!!

Watching ice dance rn and Canada just had an outstanding performance!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
is that the partner one?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿