Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:26Lmao!!!! I will still carry yah laterBree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:23Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:21 My laptop just go black on me. I can’t do anythingwhatta start of my day
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Well for now I shall stay in my corner and maybe work out a plan on how to catch the jumping beans
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Don't crash your phone, please....Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:24 Oof. I'm tryna change my pfp As my butt has that tendency to keep updating and updating- but everything is blocked. TIME TO RESORT TO MY CELLULAR DEVICE DESPITE HOW LITTLE STORAGE IT HAS!-
Let's Chat!
Bree!!
Let's Chat!
EMILINE!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:28Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:26Lmao!!!! I will still carry yah laterBree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:23Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:21 My laptop just go black on me. I can’t do anythingwhatta start of my day
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Well for now I shall stay in my corner and maybe work out a plan on how to catch the jumping beans
Yah yah you better have a good explanation for me about that jumping beans

And will just link you soon. Gimme time as my lappy is pissing me off right now

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
That explanation will come when Hazie answers. Which will be in who knows how longZephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:30Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:28Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:26Lmao!!!! I will still carry yah laterBree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:23Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:21 My laptop just go black on me. I can’t do anythingwhatta start of my day
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Well for now I shall stay in my corner and maybe work out a plan on how to catch the jumping beans
Yah yah you better have a good explanation for me about that jumping beans
And will just link you soon. Gimme time as my lappy is pissing me off right now![]()
Okay! Take your time!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hi
INPC is created
INPC is created
Let's Chat!
*Gasps* Where is he?!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
did you already make the sub-account?
Let's Chat!
I won't! Don't worry!Taiki Ishii wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:29Don't crash your phone, please....Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:24 Oof. I'm tryna change my pfp As my butt has that tendency to keep updating and updating- but everything is blocked. TIME TO RESORT TO MY CELLULAR DEVICE DESPITE HOW LITTLE STORAGE IT HAS!-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."