OOC Let's Chat!

Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:23
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:21 My laptop just go black on me. I can’t do anything 🫠 whatta start of my day
Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Lmao!!!! I will still carry yah later :lol:
:lol:

Well for now I shall stay in my corner and maybe work out a plan on how to catch the jumping beans

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:24 Oof. I'm tryna change my pfp As my butt has that tendency to keep updating and updating- but everything is blocked. TIME TO RESORT TO MY CELLULAR DEVICE DESPITE HOW LITTLE STORAGE IT HAS!-
Don't crash your phone, please....

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EMILINE!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:28
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:23
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:21 My laptop just go black on me. I can’t do anything 🫠 whatta start of my day
Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Lmao!!!! I will still carry yah later :lol:
:lol:

Well for now I shall stay in my corner and maybe work out a plan on how to catch the jumping beans

Yah yah you better have a good explanation for me about that jumping beans 😵‍💫

And will just link you soon. Gimme time as my lappy is pissing me off right now 🫠😒

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:30
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:28
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:23
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:21 My laptop just go black on me. I can’t do anything 🫠 whatta start of my day
Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Lmao!!!! I will still carry yah later :lol:
:lol:

Well for now I shall stay in my corner and maybe work out a plan on how to catch the jumping beans

Yah yah you better have a good explanation for me about that jumping beans 😵‍💫

And will just link you soon. Gimme time as my lappy is pissing me off right now 🫠😒
That explanation will come when Hazie answers. Which will be in who knows how long

Okay! Take your time! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi
INPC is created


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:33 Hi
INPC is created
*Gasps* Where is he?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:33 Hi
INPC is created
did you already make the sub-account?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:29
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 23:24 Oof. I'm tryna change my pfp As my butt has that tendency to keep updating and updating- but everything is blocked. TIME TO RESORT TO MY CELLULAR DEVICE DESPITE HOW LITTLE STORAGE IT HAS!-
Don't crash your phone, please....
I won't! Don't worry!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."