❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Heyy y'all I'm back!!
I agree with Ellie on this one: she grew up getting everything she wanted, so she's not stuck up, she's just spoiled.
I agree with Ellie on this one: she grew up getting everything she wanted, so she's not stuck up, she's just spoiled.
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
I agree with Ellie on this one: she grew up getting everything she wanted, so she's not stuck up, she's just spoiled.
[/quote] I completely agree! And also, she was so bent about the fact that she didn’t actually have magic, so she kind of assumed she would eventually get it, leading to a sort of obsession.
[/quote] I completely agree! And also, she was so bent about the fact that she didn’t actually have magic, so she kind of assumed she would eventually get it, leading to a sort of obsession.
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
I completely agree! And also, she was so bent about the fact that she didn’t actually have magic, so she kind of assumed she would eventually get it, leading to a sort of obsession.Riley Bluescar wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 22:08 I agree with Ellie on this one: she grew up getting everything she wanted, so she's not stuck up, she's just spoiled.
[/quote]
Exactly! It just seems like she's spoiled and automatically assumes that if she wants something she doesn't have to work for it, she just demands it.
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
hi guys!
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Hi my fellow wicked fans!
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel-Maya Angelou.
❦ 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔱! ❦
Hello! Please feel free to post any discussion topics you want to for the other members to chat about!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]