OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:21
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:16
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:12
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:08EMMY!!
HOW ARE YOUUUUU?!!!!
I’M GOOD, BUT SUPER TIRREDDD! HRUUUU?
I'VE GOT THE COLD WHICH IS GOING AROUND BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM GOOD!!
I KINDA HAVE ONE TOO FROM ALLEGIES, BUT IT’S WAY BETTER TODAY!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:22 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Did you see the auditions post?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:22 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Did you see the auditions post?
Yeah I did, was about to owl you

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:25
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:22 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Did you see the auditions post?
Yeah I did, was about to owl you
great! then please do......

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Have a camo cloak I can borrow for the bean, anyone?

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, you can borrow mine! just give it back! <3

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! Sent it back

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:29 Yeah, you can borrow mine! just give it back! <3
Mind if I borrow yours?