OOC Let's Chat!

*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:34 *peeks in*
Hi Emiline! Hru?
Last edited by Julia Evans on 10 Feb 2026, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:34 *peeks in*
Hi Emiline! Hru? By any chance, would you like to join the Hio Band? Auditions JUST started (like literally posted 2 mins back
Please do not advertise here as per said on the front page now. :)

Also, morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:34 *peeks in*
Hi Emiline! Hru? By any chance, would you like to join the Hio Band? Auditions JUST started (like literally posted 2 mins back
I'm feeliing a bit rotten. And no thanks

AVV!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMY!!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:56
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 11:34 *peeks in*
Hi Emiline! Hru? By any chance, would you like to join the Hio Band? Auditions JUST started (like literally posted 2 mins back
Please do not advertise here as per said on the front page now. :)

Also, morning guys!
Sorry! Removed now.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:08EMMY!!
HOW ARE YOUUUUU?!!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:12
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:08EMMY!!
HOW ARE YOUUUUU?!!!!
I’M GOOD, BUT SUPER TIRREDDD! HRUUUU?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:16
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:12
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 12:08EMMY!!
HOW ARE YOUUUUU?!!!!
I’M GOOD, BUT SUPER TIRREDDD! HRUUUU?
I'VE GOT THE COLD WHICH IS GOING AROUND BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM GOOD!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!