OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:08
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
Finally, I was waiting for someone to appear
Well why didn't you post then?!?!?! I was waiting for someone to come Btw, just finishing the audition RP for the hio band...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:08
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
Finally, I was waiting for someone to appear
Well why didn't you post then?!?!?! I was waiting for someone to come Btw, just finishing the audition RP for the hio band...
I gave up looking online after 10 minutes, before you came

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:13
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:08
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
Finally, I was waiting for someone to appear
Well why didn't you post then?!?!?! I was waiting for someone to come Btw, just finishing the audition RP for the hio band...
I gave up looking online after 10 minutes, before you came
awwwww. well anyway. hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:13
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:08
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
Finally, I was waiting for someone to appear
Well why didn't you post then?!?!?! I was waiting for someone to come Btw, just finishing the audition RP for the hio band...
I gave up looking online after 10 minutes, before you came
awwwww. well anyway. hru?
Good. Just finished studying the 5 chapters for my SST exam tmrw. Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:19
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:13
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:08

Finally, I was waiting for someone to appear
Well why didn't you post then?!?!?! I was waiting for someone to come Btw, just finishing the audition RP for the hio band...
I gave up looking online after 10 minutes, before you came
awwwww. well anyway. hru?
Good. Just finished studying the 5 chapters for my SST exam tmrw. Wbu?
Currently taking a 'small' break from my science practice for my exam tmr. Good luck on yours! Ummm whats SST? :sweatingbullets:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:07
Olivia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:03
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
I was at the grocery store :'( :'( :'(
Nice.... For some reason i'm now hungry again and i literally had lunch 15 mins ago
You are welcome!

Stam 2 ⪧ Eva 4 ⪧ Str 1 ⪧ Wis 8 ⪧ ArP 10 ⪧ Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:19
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:13
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:09

Well why didn't you post then?!?!?! I was waiting for someone to come Btw, just finishing the audition RP for the hio band...
I gave up looking online after 10 minutes, before you came
awwwww. well anyway. hru?
Good. Just finished studying the 5 chapters for my SST exam tmrw. Wbu?
Currently taking a 'small' break from my science practice for my exam tmr. Good luck on yours! Ummm whats SST? :sweatingbullets:
SST means Social StudiesI'm so used to calling it SST, it's how we call it at my schooland thank you! Good luck to you as well :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:31
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:19
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:13

I gave up looking online after 10 minutes, before you came
awwwww. well anyway. hru?
Good. Just finished studying the 5 chapters for my SST exam tmrw. Wbu?
Currently taking a 'small' break from my science practice for my exam tmr. Good luck on yours! Ummm whats SST? :sweatingbullets:
SST means Social StudiesI'm so used to calling it SST, it's how we call it at my schooland thank you! Good luck to you as well :cute:
Ohhhh ok... Thanks!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi people :0

" boldly go forward into the madness, child "
STA 7 | EVA 6 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 6 | ACC 6

OOC Let's Chat!
YAAAAAAAAY! SOMEBODY IS ONLINE! Hi @Kirara Yamauchi! Welcome to hio!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency