OOC Let's Chat!

<3 Maybe get some rest? That helps me a lot when im sick

Off to bed now! Athough i probably should start sleeping sooner :lol: Night yall!or morning depending on how you look at it. So yall could decide is 12 morning or night?

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Emi Sato
โ€œEvery story has the potential for infinite endingsโ€

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 08:05 <3 Maybe get some rest? That helps me a lot when im sick

Off to bed now! Athough i probably should start sleeping sooner :lol: Night yall!or morning depending on how you look at it. So yall could decide is 12 morning or night?
Good night!

OOC Let's Chat!
Click too see my bunny IC! images/upload/ojaflp6zlmxt.webp

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 08:11 Click too see my bunny IC! images/upload/ojaflp6zlmxt.webp
*Steals the bunny and runs off with it*

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 08:15
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 08:11 Click too see my bunny IC! images/upload/ojaflp6zlmxt.webp
*Steals the bunny and runs off with it*
Noooooooooโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. chases Laasya and takes her bunny back
Also made a new clubโ€ฆ.

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
I was at the grocery store :'( :'( :'(

Stam 2 โชง Eva 4 โชง Str 1 โชง Wis 8 โชง ArP 10 โชง Acc 10..........................
Response Time 3-10 days
RIP Galtvortskolen.net
Timezone GMT+1

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:03
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
I was at the grocery store :'( :'( :'(
Nice.... For some reason i'm now hungry again and i literally had lunch 15 mins ago

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 10:00 WHY IS NOBODY ACTIVE!!!!
Finally, I was waiting for someone to appear