OOC Let's Chat!

*Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y'all! I need opinions plz! Does this outfit look any good?:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Have my second to last exam this Wednesday, after Friday FREEDOM!!!!, then the next grade starts

And the outfit looks so pretty!

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:42 Hey y'all! I need opinions plz! Does this outfit look any good?:

Reducio
Image posted by the member
So Cute!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:43
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:42 Hey y'all! I need opinions plz! Does this outfit look any good?:

Reducio
Image posted by the member
So Cute!
Thank you Julia and Laasya!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:43
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:43
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:42 Hey y'all! I need opinions plz! Does this outfit look any good?:

Reducio
Image posted by the member
So Cute!
Thank you Julia and Laasya!
Your welcome :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:42
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Have my second to last exam this Wednesday, after Friday FREEDOM!!!!, then the next grade starts

And the outfit looks so pretty!
Nice! What grade? My summer vacations are July-August and you go to next grade after that soooooo........

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:46
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:42
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Have my second to last exam this Wednesday, after Friday FREEDOM!!!!, then the next grade starts

And the outfit looks so pretty!
Nice! What grade? My summer vacations are July-August and you go to next grade after that soooooo........
Currently 8th, gonna go to 9th after the exams I feel so young compared to other peole on the site :sweatingbullets:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:48
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:46
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:42
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Have my second to last exam this Wednesday, after Friday FREEDOM!!!!, then the next grade starts

And the outfit looks so pretty!
Nice! What grade? My summer vacations are July-August and you go to next grade after that soooooo........
Currently 8th, gonna go to 9th after the exams I feel so young compared to other peole on the site :sweatingbullets:
Niceee currently in 8th too You're not alone. Most people here are 16+

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency