Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:13
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:09 I hear my .... name...? :ninja:
Yes you do :cute:
uh oh...should I...err be scared now?

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:13
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:09 I hear my .... name...? :ninja:
Yes you do :cute:
uh oh...should I...err be scared now?
I guess so ^^

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*ish scared* :nerves: :nerves: :nerves:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:00

Hru? You missed all the squishmallow chaos with Seph
Aww nooooo..... I will have fun with Zeph the squishmallow tho
Yeah, basically Seph decided to gather all the squishmallows for a party so I turned him into a human.
And just curious but do you have any ideas about your inpc?
Nah, not making one ig....
why not?
Idk... Just not in the mood.......


Zeph, you should be scared of me.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am scared of u :ninja:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
No, he's a human..........................for now

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
No, he's a human..........................for now
SH-it .....
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9