Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
Hi hi
Let's Chat!
I'll see if I'll join!Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 06:03 Hi Guys!
Does anyone want to join RP Of The Month (ROTM) for February???????? PLEASE DO
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Looks good!
Let's Chat!
He's one of my lil guys rn and I've worked hard on his backstory tho I still have to work on his Special talent tho I still have to figure out if I can do his special talent along side his encyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:08Looks good!
Let's Chat!
I'm in :3
Let's Chat!
Check out your remembrall! Did you get a ping?
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Yup I've gotta get to taking pictures now :3 Though I have one from a while back that is really pretty I just have to do the thing To make it work on here. upon going through my photo gallery I have found that I have very many surprisingly good pictures.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:44Check out your remembrall! Did you get a ping?
