Let's Chat!
Wohoo! They’re the team I was loosely cheering for since my fav team didn’t make it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:53SHE JUST WON THE SECOND ROUND YAYYBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:47Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 02:12sage </3*gasp!* not sage!!
brook come join us
i saw that and i was happy sage won!!
came and saw brooke died twice![]()
Let's Chat!
Honestly same. I wanted a lot of teams to go to the super bowl like Broncos, Rams, Chargers, etc.Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 03:47 Wohoo! They’re the team I was loosely cheering for since my fav team didn’t make it.![]()
Let's Chat!
hi
Let's Chat!
I'm thinking about watching the puppy bowl It's like the super bowl but better because it has puppies
Let's Chat!
Agreed! Puppies!
Ayo Clove! Welcome to Hogwarts!
Ayo Clove! Welcome to Hogwarts!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
hii
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |