OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning everyone!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 06:03 Hi Guys!

Does anyone want to join RP Of The Month (ROTM) for February???????? PLEASE DO
I'll see if I'll join!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 06:03 Hi Guys!

Does anyone want to join RP Of The Month (ROTM) for February???????? PLEASE DO
I'll see

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii yall what yall think of my hopefully soon to be inpc
Reducio
Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:06 Hii yall what yall think of my hopefully soon to be inpc
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Looks good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:06 Hii yall what yall think of my hopefully soon to be inpc
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Looks good!
He's one of my lil guys rn and I've worked hard on his backstory tho I still have to work on his Special talent tho I still have to figure out if I can do his special talent along side his ency

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:33 Hey guys I made a new club Here!
I'm in :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:43
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:33 Hey guys I made a new club Here!
I'm in :3
Check out your remembrall! Did you get a ping?

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:44
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:43
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 08:33 Hey guys I made a new club Here!
I'm in :3
Check out your remembrall! Did you get a ping?
Yup I've gotta get to taking pictures now :3 Though I have one from a while back that is really pretty I just have to do the thing To make it work on here. upon going through my photo gallery I have found that I have very many surprisingly good pictures.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff