OOC Let's Chat!

So ready for exams to end already-

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:09
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:08 Hihi!

You okay, Julia?
Hi Avery! It feels like it was ages ago!!
Hi! Wow it does!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:14
Olivia Williams wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:09
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:08 Hihi!

You okay, Julia?
Hi Avery! It feels like it was ages ago!!
Hi! Wow it does!
How are you?!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:15
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:14
Olivia Williams wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:09
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 18:08 Hihi!

You okay, Julia?
Hi Avery! It feels like it was ages ago!!
Hi! Wow it does!
How are you?!
I’m good! I have a 3 and a half school week this week which will be nice. Hru? :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Hana! Hyd?

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 17:23 Where do you even watch it? I've been searching for a live broadcast of it. (The olymipcs)
Peacock


--
I'm excited for the halftime show ^^ kinda, it's one of the two decent parts of the superbowl for me. (1) Ads, (2) Halftime

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I guess, I am officially tired of Latin and school
How is everyone? I got to go write more Christmas lore, it's getting good and then editing time on roleplay tracker


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.