Let's Chat!
Yeah, waiting was tough but it gives you time to think it through and maybe write backstory and fiom!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
Same here, cause I want to write some different loreLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Let's Chat!
I'm already working on lore and everything I've got a name And ideas for my inpc. Though I wanted Lotus
to either be a dragon tamer or a professional quidditch player.
to either be a dragon tamer or a professional quidditch player.
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 8 Feb 2026, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Actually I am going to soon release a very interesting thread about Olivia and Salim!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
Nice! I'm still deciding between Ilvermorny and BeauLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:11 I'm already working on lore and everything I've got a name And ideas for my inpc
Let's Chat!
I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspectiveLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10Same here, cause I want to write some different loreLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Let's Chat!
But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspectiveLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10Same here, cause I want to write some different loreLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
Let's Chat!
I'm actually going with Koldovstoretz because it definitely works Perfect for the character I have planned tho Neither of my characters get a proper FC soo uh I'll just stick with house banners.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:12Nice! I'm still deciding between Ilvermorny and BeauLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:11 I'm already working on lore and everything I've got a name And ideas for my inpc
Let's Chat!
Mostly same. Also decided school and A BIT of the backstory. She goes to ilvermorny cause of a family feud, but am still deciding if the feud ends... any suggestions?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:15But I already decided blood status, FC and the nameJulia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:13 I have a name, and am working on backstory/lore.... even FCs, and banners INPC's fc will be A LOT easier since she has normal brown hair... unlike lia
She's going to ilvermorny for me
I'm going to do a different lore, but the first piece of lore is going to be the main Julia lore, in her perspectiveLaasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:10Same here, cause I want to write some different loreLotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 09:09 My inpc is gonna have zero correlation to Lotus Because hopefully by the time I make my inpc Lotus Will probably be in his last year or has aged out to a job in the ministry or a Professional Quidditch team
FC (This is the worst pic. I don't like her clothes/acessories)–
Reducio

Jules also has a baby cuz sister....
Reducio

Let's Chat!
I'm debating whether or not to make an iNPC this late
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |